Prairie Street Co Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- What is your Kosher Certification?
All of Prairie Street Prime meat are Star K Kosher. You can find our certification on the footer of our website.
- Is the meat frozen?
Our meat is flash frozen right before sending it to you, so it would keep all its flavor.
- What does “USDA Prime” meat mean?
USDA Prime Graded Meat is a Superior grade with amazing tenderness, juiciness, flavor and fine texture. It has the highest degree of fat marbling and is derived from younger beef.
- I want to order for a special dinner/event. How much should I order? What type of meat should I order? What does a BBQ Calculator do?
It calculates how much meat you need to buy in order to feed a certain amount of people.
- Do you have suggestions on which drink to pair with a certain piece of meat?
- Do you have any recipes or tips on how to cook your meat?
Yes! You could subscribe to our YouTube channel for weekly videos and easy recipes prepared by our chefs! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prairie+street
- Is all your meat Kosher for Passover?
Yes. The word Passover will be added before Passover
- Where can I find nutritional information about your products?
Shipping & Delivery
- What are my delivery options?
All packages come UPS and should arrive about 3 business days after the order was placed.
- Where do you ship?
We ship across the country.
- How much does shipping cost?
When you place an order over $750 shipping and handling is on us. Under $750.00, it depends where we ship.
- How is the meat delivered?
Your package will arrive flash-frozen surrounded by gel packs in a heavily insulated box.
- Is Prairie Street Prime’s packaging Eco-friendly? Organic Meat?
We could include a return shipping label to all our orders, so the customers could send their boxes back free to be recycled?
- Can I modify my order after it has been placed?
Once the order has shipped, your order cannot be modified.
- How can I track my order?
After placing your order, you will receive an email including your tracking number allowing you to know where your order is until it arrives at your doorstep.
- Can I have my order arrive on a specific day?
Yes, you can select a date of arrival while placing your order.
- Does somebody need to be home to accept the delivery?
No. We could leave it at your door but it’s a good idea not to leave it outside for too long, especially in the summer.
- Will my order remain frozen during delivery?
Yes. Your order will be processed as soon as possible and packed in an insulated box with gel packs and shipped to you as soon as possible.
- Can I freeze / refreeze the products that I received?
If you don’t want to cook the meat right away, you should freeze it upon arrival.
- How do I safely defrost the meat?
Put the meat in the refrigerator overnight. Depending on the size of the meat, bigger cuts need more time.
Promotions & Special Offers
- Do I get a credit when I refer my friends?
- Earning points / Reward program
- Videos Sunday / Discounted products
Yes. The products that are being used in the Sundays’ videos should be sold the following week as a discount
Return / Refund Policy
- Do you offer returns?
Due to the nature of our products, we don’t accept returns. If there is a problem with your order, please reach out to us and we will do everything we can to make sure you are satisfied.
- What is the best way to contact you if I have an issue with my order?
You could always reach us at email@example.com or click “Ask and Expert” button on our website.
- What if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We could either replace it with a similar item or reimburse you for that specific item.
- Do we have a butcher shop? We are an online company only.
- Do we send samples? We don’t send samples at the moment.